Holistic Rejuvenation in a Healing Space
Our Massage Therapists are well-trained and caring professionals who complete ongoing education in order to keep up on the latest techniques so as to provide the highest quality of service.
Select a highlighted practitioner from the list below to read more about their individual services, and how they can help you return to a more balanced state of health:
- Michelle Basey, LMP PBP – Sun, Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri
- Joe Bielling, LMP, NCTMB – Fri, Sat
- Phoebe Lind, LMP – Sun, Mon, Thu, Fri
- Serena Moss, LMP – Mon, Tue
- Virgina Morris, LMP ND – Sun, Mon
- Cam Orgaard, LMP – Mon, Tue, Wed
- Juanita Roberts, LMP – Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat
- Dianne Shockley, LMP – Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
- Ingrid Suess-Harkleroad, LMP – Sun, Tue, Wed, Sat
Click here: Online Scheduling for Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy Rates and Packages
Packages may also be purchased online for additional value – see Gift Cards page. Unique to West Seattle Wellness, massage packages are transferable and can be shared with any new client. Invite your friends and family to an experience of holistic rejuvenation, or give them as gifts in the form of a gift certificate.
Note: Hourly rates posted below are **Cash Discount Rates when paid at time of service. Insurance rates billed at $120/hr.
- Five 60 minute Massages – $375 (a savings of $50)
- Five 90 minute Massages – $525 (a savings of $50)
- Ten 60 minute Massages – $700 (a savings of $150)
- Ten 90 minute Massages – $1000 (a savings of $150)